Online Career Counselling
Career Counseling can help a student determine the type of careers he/she should pursue.
Generally, the right time for candidates to seek career counselling or the importance of career counselling for students is within the age group between 13-17 years (i.e. Grade 8th to Grade 12th).
How Can Career Counselling Help Students?
- Helps pick the right career
- Helps provide expert resources.
- Helps gain confidence and insights.
- Helps change unwanted behavior patterns.
- Helps remove career realted frustration.
- Provides a Role-Model.
- Helps bring stability in thought.
How do DMIT TEST help students and Benefits
With that said, let’s understand what – The Benefits Offered by DMIT are :
- DMIT Helps You to Know Yourself (Innate Characteristic, Learning Style, Thinking Style, Inborn Intelligence)
- Self-Realization of Full Potential
- The Compatibility with Business Partner or Spouse
- Detailed Understanding of Creative Ability (Left Brain & Right Brain Comparative) and Logical Ability
- 9 Types of Multiple Intelligence Charts that is Unique for Every Individual
- How to Select Right Career Option
- How to Choose Activity, Hobby, or Skills to Build
- Original Inborn Personality Type
- How to Increase Performance at School or Work
- Best Unique Tool to Memories as well as Recall Memory Tool
- How to Grow in Personal Strength by Interaction Skills and Interpersonal Communication
- How to Improve Happiness and the Sense of the Value of Life
- Most Appropriate Way of Learning and Teaching
- How to Manage Emotion & Increase Concentration
- Understanding different areas in your brain that is under or over emphasized
- Know learning style of a person (Audio, Video or Kinesthetics)
- Understanding various quotients, other than IQ, EQ, AQ & CQ
- Helpful to know the attitude and behavior of adults & students
- Relationship Management through better understanding
- Save the money which gets wrongly wasted in unnecessary courses or activities
- Once in a life time report
As you now know that DMIT Test can be done at any age – toddlers, kids and adults. However, the need or objective is different for various age brackets.